Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hmm

What to write is hard sometimes I have not written anything in a while and when I come back to my blog it is not always with a clear defined idea of what to put down.
Got some advice from a friend about my CV. She thought it was not very good so I looked at it again took in her comments and realised she was right. I have now rewritten it. I think i have matured because a few years ago i would not have taken the advice and would have been to busy being angry about how dare she tell me whats good or bad!
And so my epic journey of enlightenment continues.

I have spent some time recently online playing World of warcraft which is why i have not done much on my Blog.
My Character has recently achieved lvl 60 and is now doing the big dungeons in fact this saturday my clan the FurionS is doing its first Molten core raid.
it is interesting to note however that even in this fantasy world people still politic and bitch about things. Even in the online world these things follow us in.

I watched on the news with some interest that nothing has happend which has not happend before.

No comments: