Sunday, May 27, 2012

Libraries

Went to the library today.So few people that I know go anymore, which is a shame I myself have always enjoyed the use of the library to think write and of course read.

If my post today is about anything its about using them.
Please use your local library, in fact make a habit of it, go say twice a month.

So I was going to write today about using my sword of truth and slaying those that oppose libraries
And seek to destroy them.

But instead please visit your local library and read books by people who are far smarter than me
about them using a sword of truth to slay the enemies of libraries. They do it alot better and I will have gotten you to use the library.

No poems today but some more soon.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I fear libraries will run out of customers with the invention of Kindle and e-books. Maybe they need to re-invent themselves.

Charlie said...

yes as depositories of knowledge!
But I know what you mean
However a libray does not need charging and the ebooks all smell the same.