Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oscar night

Yet again the Oscars are giving out the rewards for the good boys and girls of the entertainment industry.
And yet again after a few days I will forget the winners names. This is because it is so long I forget who the winners are by the end of it. So I have decided to give you who I think should win.

Best actor - a lump of coal
Best actress - a small badly smelling man called Mr Lafarge
Best supporting actor - a small dog call matzo
Best supporting actress - Matzo’s older brother called Sinton
Best director- a man who sits outside my favourite bar selling newspapers I think he is called Tod but I am not sure

ETC

Now you might think the above is very silly but when you consider some of the decisions made in the past and the fact I just do not care, the above selections are quite rational. I will watch it but only because I like looking at the women.
And lets face it that’s why everyone else watches it (unless you are female in that case its for the guys)

My take on the same thing.
A show called.
A pointless meeting where all the famous people come and look good proclaim how modest and grateful they are

Or a show called the party!
Oh yes just give them booze, finger food, a photocopier and discrete places where there can go for sex.

The Oscars are in fact the industries equivalent of the company do.

1 comment:

SheBah said...

Charlie, the women watch it for the women too! To see what they're wearing, how fat/thin they look, etc.